Friday, January 10, 2014

Sweet Stuff

We've had a plethora of things to be thankful for lately as we prepare for a newborn!

1. Beautiful Christmas celebrations with friends and family. 

2. It was the sick taking care of the sick in our home for a little while. My husband had a cold for a week after Christmas. Then one day I was having headaches and dizzy spells. I was suppose to make him soup that day but was in bed myself, so he made it! Here he is checking my blood pressure. Checking at home as helped ease off worries of if I'm developing pre-eclampsia. My blood pressure was fine and I eventually slept off my symptoms.




3. We were both feeling better just in time to go to the beach! A nice little romantic night away in Carmel, CA. The "zen" hotel had bamboo fountains in the rooms, outdoor fire pits, and chocolate strawberries by the bed. It was a lovely mini-vacation for my husband and I to connect before baby arrives! The Carmel beach was the warmest it's ever been when we've visited and walking along it made winter feel very distant!






4. Baby Showers with my preschool co-workers and one with my family. My co-workers are phenomenal and had the cutest Dr. Suess baby shower for me. My family and close friends threw me a nautical themed shower. Max and I are completely spoiled. We are beyond bless by the family and friends we have in our life.






1 comment: